Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thanks, Julie

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer had a great post yesterday that showed how to spend just 10 minutes a day on your art journal. I didn't realize that Art Journal Every Day wasn't about creating a page everyday but rather about committing to spending at least 10 minutes a day working on your art journal. It also showed how much you can do in 10 minutes. Thanks, Julie.

I didn't blog yesterday because I was having problems getting and staying connected but I've got that resolved now (I hope). I wanted to talk about why I was disappointed that I couldn't do very well with the spiral art toy. I love to do intricate designs and then color them in and I thought this would be one way to do it. I guess I'll have to continue on with what I've been doing.


First I draw the images and then I sit with my fine-tipped felt pens and color everything in. It's my idea of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment