Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Been a Week

Well it's been a week since my last post. I have been doing a couple of things. I'm fighting a UTI which sucks but I think I'm finally winning. I've also been doing the Draw Happy section of the 21 Secrets Art Journal Playground on Dirty Footprints Studio site. There were several interesting assignments. the first was to try different tools on top of various media:


We did some doodling:

And probably me favorite, we painted some circles on a page and made faces:

I'm now onto Abstract Adventures from Connie Hozvicka. I've done one painting from a pre-lesson called Get It Out :: Get It Down. I want to do more on it but here in the Pacific Northwest, paint just doesn't dry quickly. I'll do more on it tomorrow and start the first of the Abstract Adventures paintings. 


j

No comments:

Post a Comment